We'd love to hear from you!Call us at 1-415-682-4917
Or get started with Jhana here:
Unparalleled content for frontline teams
Jhana hunts down and develops the best content in the world and gives it to you in a format built for speed, and in language used by actual humans (no corporate jargon allowed).
How do you know you can trust Jhana’s content? We partner with a panel of outstanding managers who have cred galore, as well as off-the-charts people skills. They provide on-the-ground insights that no Google search will reveal. We delve into existing, time-tested research — both online and off — and don’t come up for air until we’ve uncovered the good stuff. And we put it all together for you, focusing on tips and tactics that teams can start using right away.
So who’s “we”? A dedicated research team that includes former McKinsey consultants, successful entrepreneurs and business veterans who are really into learning. Find out more about Jhana’s people.
Free samples of our content
We have six types of content. Sometimes learners need quick nuts-and-bolts answers. Other times they have time to watch a video or read a longer document. Also, different people learn in different ways. Working with our early clients, we discovered it was important to provide a variety of options to support a variety of learning styles and situations. Here they are:
1. Answers to Common Problems. These articles provide answers to a range of common problems that people typically face. Each article discusses possible root causes for the issues and lists practical suggestions learners can select and apply, depending on their specific situations. View a sample: A direct report isn't a team player
2. Key Lessons.. These easy-to-scan, 1- to 3-page overviews give the learner a high-level perspective on a new topic. Each one begins with an inspirational quote and offers a list of top takeaways. View a sample: Managing your boss
3. How-to articles.. Our short how-to articles walk learners through the steps involved in critical tasks, such as how to give feedback or conduct an interview. View a sample: How to run 1-on-1s
4. Tools. Our tools are a collection of worksheets, examples, questionnaires, self-evaluations and other helpful documents that learners can immediately start using to build their skills. View a sample: 5 ways to kick start a conversation
5. Other Perspectives. It turns out there already is some excellent material on the web. It’s just hard to find. We’ve curated the best of the best, including videos, blog posts and articles. View a sample: Guy Kawasaki – The Art of Schmoozing
6. Manager Interviews. Many people learn best through stories, and so we’ve filmed top experienced managers sharing war stories and their hard-won wisdom from the trenches. Click the play button below to watch a sample story from experienced manager James Burgess.
7. Video Courses. For select topics we’ve also developed full 45-minute video courses, broken into short 2-5 minutes segments. These segments cover the nuts-and-bolts in a practical and low-pressure way. Click below from a sample from our Hiring video course.